Discuter en ligne avec le service des ventes
Akamai, nous enregistrerons cette transcription à des fins de formation, de contrôle de la qualité et de marketing direct. Pour plus d'informations, lisez notre politique de confidentialité. Si vous continuez, nous acceptons l'enregistrement de cette session par Akamai et son utilisation conformément à sa politique de confidentialité.
- Nous appeler
- Support clients Pour obtenir une assistance client immédiate, appelez le +1-6174444699 ou envoyez-nous un e-mail à l'adresse email@example.com.
- Nous envoyer un e-mail Envoyez un e-mail au service des ventes d'Akamai et nous prendrons contact avec vous dans un délai de un à deux jours ouvrables.
Cambridge, MA |
- Revenue of $584 million, up 6% year-over-year and up 5% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Revenue excluding Internet Platform Customers(1) up 15% year-over-year and up 15% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- GAAP EPS of $0.43 per diluted share, down 12% year-over-year and down 15% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.68 per diluted share, up 10% year-over-year and up 7% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
"Akamai's strong third quarter revenue and earnings performance was primarily driven by accelerated growth in both our Cloud Security and Web Performance Solutions," said Dr. Tom Leighton, Chief Executive Officer. "As the cyber-attacks from last week demonstrate, enterprises need solutions capable of defending against massive botnets that are exploiting millions of online devices. This is an area where Akamai's unique architecture and ongoing investments in global scale and security innovation continue to make a critical difference."
Akamai delivered the following financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016:
Revenue: Revenue was $584 million, a 6% increase over third quarter 2015 revenue of $551 million and a 5% increase when adjusted for foreign exchange.*
Revenue by Solution Category:**
- Performance and Security Solutions revenue was $345 million, up 19% year-over-year and also up 19% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Cloud Security Solutions revenue, a component of Performance and Security, was $95 million, up 46% year-over-year and also up 46% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Media Delivery Solutions revenue was $188 million, down 14% year-over-year and down 15% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Services and Support Solutions revenue was $51 million, up 17% year-over-year and up 16% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
Revenue by Geography:
- U.S. revenue was $404 million, up 1% year-over-year
- International revenue was $180 million, up 20% year-over-year and up 17% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
Customer Revenue by Division(3):
Effective in the second quarter of 2016, the Company is now managing the business in a new division structure. Revenue from customers in the Company's three major divisions is reported below.
- Media Division revenue was $284 million, down 4% year-over-year and down 5% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Web Division revenue was $285 million, up 17% year-over-year and up 16% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
- Enterprise and Carrier Division revenue was $15 million, up 43% year-over-year and also up 43% when adjusted for foreign exchange*
Revenue from Internet Platform Customers(1):
- Revenue from Internet Platform Customers was $58 million, down 39% year-over-year and down 40% when adjusted for foreign exchange.*
- Revenue excluding Internet Platform Customers was $526 million, up 15% year-over-year and also up 15% when adjusted for foreign exchange.*
Income from operations:GAAP income from operations was $112 million, a 3% decrease from third quarter 2015. GAAP operating margin for the third quarter was 19%, down 2 percentage points from the same period last year.
Non-GAAP income from operations* was $164 million, a 4% increase from third quarter 2015. Non-GAAP operating margin* for the third quarter was 28%, down a percentage point from the same period last year.
Net income: GAAP net income was $76 million, a 14% decrease from third quarter 2015. Non-GAAP net income* was $120 million, a 7% increase from third quarter 2015.
EPS:GAAP EPS was $0.43 per diluted share, a 12% decrease from third quarter 2015 and a 15% decrease when adjusted for foreign exchange.* Non-GAAP EPS was $0.68 per diluted share, a 10% increase from third quarter 2015 and a 7% increase when adjusted for foreign exchange.*
Adjusted EBITDA*:Adjusted EBITDA was $238 million, a 7% increase from third quarter 2015. Adjusted EBITDA margin* was 41%, up a percentage point from the third quarter of 2015.
Other third quarter 2016 results included:
- Cash from operations was $251 million, or 43% of revenue
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of September 30, 2016 was $1.7 billion
- The Company spent $95 million to repurchase 1.8 million shares of its common stock at an average price of $53.33 per share
- The Company had approximately 174 million shares of common stock outstanding as of September 30, 2016
* See Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures below for definitions.
(1) Internet Platform Customers – Six customers that are large Internet platform companies: Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Netflix
(2) Revenue by solution category – A product-focused reporting view that reflects revenue by solution purchased
(3) Customer revenue by division – A customer-focused reporting view that reflects revenue from customers that are managed by the division.
Quarterly Conference Call
Akamai will host a conference call today at 4:30 p.m. ET that can be accessed through 1-844-578-9671 (or 1-508-637-5655 for international calls) and using passcode 86580404. A live webcast of the call may be accessed atwww.akamai.com in the Investor section. In addition, a replay of the call will be available for two weeks following the conference by calling 1-855-859-2056 (or 1-404-537-3406 for international calls) and using passcode No. 86580404. The archived webcast of this event may be accessed through the Akamai website.
As the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, Akamai makes the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. The company’s advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. To learn how Akamai solutions and its team of Internet experts are helping businesses move faster forward, please visit www.akamai.com or blogs.akamai.com, and follow @Akamai on Twitter.