Discuter en ligne avec le service des ventes
Akamai enregistrera cette transcription. Pour en savoir plus, consultez notre politique de confidentialité. En continuant, vous acceptez l'enregistrement et l'utilisation de vos données personnelles.
- Nous appeler
- Support clients Pour obtenir une assistance client immédiate, appelez le +1-6174444699 ou envoyez-nous un e-mail à l'adresse email@example.com.
- Nous envoyer un e-mail Envoyez un e-mail au service des ventes d'Akamai et nous prendrons contact avec vous dans un délai de un à deux jours ouvrables.
Cambridge, MA |
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the world’s largest and most trusted cloud delivery platform, today previewed its planned activities for IBC 2017, emphasizing its “Audience of You” mission to help deliver the best possible experience for every over-the-top (OTT) video viewer. For the first time in the event’s history, IBC will feature a dedicated forum focusing on cyber security and its implications for broadcasters, where Akamai experts will be sharing their knowledge.
Exhibiting at stand B52 in Exhibition Hall 5 at the RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre in Amsterdam September 15th through 19th, demonstrations at the Akamai booth will include:
- liveOrigin™ capabilities for Media Services Live: On-demand and new live delivery solutions, purpose-built from the ground up to support the rigors of 24/7 live/linear streaming. liveOrigin consists of four components – broadcast-quality ingestion, low latency, self-healing network and monitoring reporting – that together can help support the same level of quality for linear video streaming that is expected of traditional broadcast television.
- New 'Efficiency' capabilities for Media Acceleration Technology: Adding the ability for applications to access content from multiple paths and sources. When enabled, the new capabilities are designed to ensure that viewers securely receive content via the most efficient available source – directly from the Akamai Intelligent Platform or a nearby device streaming the same content.
Introduced earlier this year, Akamai’s Media Acceleration enhances the performance of media delivered over the Internet to create more engaging experiences for online audiences. By acting as an extension to Akamai’s content delivery capabilities, Media Acceleration can be enabled by integrating technology directly into a video application to enable a consistent, reliable delivery experience for each end user regardless of their circumstances or local network conditions.
- Innovations in video ad delivery: In collaboration with advertising technology expert Yospace, Akamai will demonstrate server-side ad stitching that can be delivered for live and on-demand video streams on a viewer-level. Akamai’s Dynamic Ad Insertion is designed to help content providers offer greater monetization opportunities through online advertising while maintaining a TV-like experience for viewers at scale.
- Proactive monitoring and measurement capabilities: Through the Akamai Broadcast Operations Control Center (BOCC) and its Broadcast Operations Support System (BOSS), media analytics tools can provide operational insight and telemetry from origin to viewer for unprecedented control and visibility into video operations and performance.
- Next-gen entertainment experiences: Including live and on-demand virtual/augmented reality, and sub-second latency, high dynamic range (HDR) video and 3D audio – technology innovations to help deliver great experiences online.
Dealing with more than 9 million attacks every day and trusted by the world's largest media companies, Akamai offers a range of solutions to counter web-based cyber threats facing the media industry today. This year, Akamai is proud to be the headline sponsor of the first C-Tech Forum: Cyber Security at IBC 2017. The one-day event within IBC is bringing together CTOs, CIOs, CISOs and CDOs within the media and broadcasting sectors for a candid conversation on what the cyber war means for them, how to anticipate the next cyber threat, and how to manage a breach.
Akamai's Jay Coley, Senior Director, Security Planning and Strategy will be sharing his experiences in security across the IBC educational conference tracks, including:
- Safety in Numbers: Collaborating Against Cyber-Attacks, Friday, September 15th, 11:50 AM – 1 PM CEST in Forum
- Tactical Steps to Building a Cloud Security Strategy in New Media World, Friday, September 15th, Time: 3:25 PM – 4 PM CEST at C-Tech Cyber Security, G102-3
To arrange a meeting with an Akamai media or security expert at IBC 2017 and see first-hand how its media delivery solutions can help video service providers provide flawless, secure viewing experiences on a global scale, please visit www.akamai.com/IBC2017.
As the world’s largest and most trusted cloud delivery platform, Akamai makes it easier for its customers to provide the best and most secure digital experiences on any device, anytime, anywhere. Akamai’s massively distributed platform is unparalleled in scale with over 200,000 servers across 130 countries, giving customers superior performance and threat protection. Akamai’s portfolio of web and mobile performance, cloud security, enterprise access, and video delivery solutions are supported by exceptional customer service and 24/7 monitoring. To learn why the top financial institutions, e-commerce leaders, media & entertainment providers, and government organizations trust Akamai please visit www.akamai.com, blogs.akamai.com, or @Akamai on Twitter.