In 2015, over 2,000 attendees participated in Akamai Edge. They came to network, to learn and to truly maximize their investment in Akamai. And they had fun while doing it (and so did we!).
Why Akamai customers and partners attend Edge:
- Understand which trends to watch, which to act on, and which to let pass on by.
- Establish new business models pioneered and tested by other Akamai customers to expand online operations and boost revenue.
- Hone your technical skills by gaining expertise from in-depth technical presentations delivered by Akamai experts, industry innovators, and trendsetters.
- Learn to use Akamai API’s like a pro.
- Maximize the value of your existing Akamai solutions; stay competitive and differentiated within your industry.
- Troubleshoot directly with Akamai team members-including engineers, system integrators, and product mangers - to overcome your IT and business challenges.
- Learn tips that will increase your team’s overall productivity.
- Network with peers from companies like FedEx, Bank of America, Fox News, H&M, and hundreds of others.
- Move your business faster forward by discovering new revenue opportunities that leverage a high-performance cloud-based infrastructure and keep pace with the changing device landscape.
- Experience the latest technology offerings in our Akamai In-depth kiosks led by members of the Akamai Professional Services team.
- Train with Akamai experts and take advantage of pre-conference Akamai University training courses.
- Connect and gain insight into the Akamai partner ecosystem through hands-on demonstrations by more than 30 technical and strategic partners whose solutions integrate with the Akamai Intelligent Platform.
- Learn the latest industry compliance standards and best practices.
- And so much more!
What others have said about Edge:
“The expert bar and the partner pavilion was a great surprise but for sure the networking I achieved was definitely something to be supported. I wish I could have twice the time and the opportunities to work the networking side of the event!” — Submitted via post event survey
“Edge is a very good opportunity to build an improved business model.” — Suenghwan Lee, KT
“We have more knowledge of how to utilize our current solutions, knowledge about other Akamai options that we do not have yet, and keeping up with industry trends. — Submitted via post event survey
“Edge is an opportunity to learn about new Akamai products, meet new partners, other customers, drive and accelerate business.” — Shay David, Kaltura
“Edge helped me in my daily business. There are more features I know now that I will use soon. My favorite moment was the direct talk to the Akamai product managers and the trainers.” — Submitted via post event survey
“Edge is a phenomenal conference…a useful forum where many industries can share ideas with people who are at the leading edge of the Internet and Web journey.” — Aman Narain, Standard Chartered Bank
“Edge is still an inspiring moment, which I can use for my long term vision. My favorite moment is the inspiring speakers and the innovation that Akamai still brings. Every year I'm curious about the innovation that Akamai will bring and I'm still surprised!” — Submitted via post event survey
“At Edge, discussing topics with Akamai in combination with their own experience is very valuable to me.” — Meint Post, Rabobank
“Edge is an opportunity to go more in depth with Akamai experts to learn about streaming and Web experience technology…and learn more about the technology we currently use, but also explore what's on the roadmap to improve in the future.” — Kaj af Kleen, Viaplay
“At Edge, I spoke a lot of really interesting people who face many of the same problems we face, and a lot of different problems as well. We get to talk about how we're going about solving these issues.” — Jack Lawson, Airbnb
“I lie having access to platform architects. Security track was great. Roadmap info was invaluable. Insight is wonderful. And interacting with such a wide variety of customers is idea inspiring.” — Submitted via post event survey
“From the last Edge to this conference, it's clear to see that Akamai is really concerned about listening to what its customers are saying and trying to design things to solve the problems we see on a daily basis.” — Pedro Donati, Itau Unibanco
“I enjoyed the opportunity to talk with peers at other financial services companies (as well as other industries) to understand what they are using/not using, and hear first hand what has worked well for them and what their challenges have been.” — Submitted via post event survey
“Attending Edge helped me to learn about the outstanding services of Akamai, services unknown to me until seeing them at Edge.” — Submitted via post event survey