Get In Touch
Chat with Sales
- Call us
- Customer Support For immediate customer support please call +44 1784 22 5400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Us Please email Akamai Sales and we will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Now it's easier than ever to keep your business secure while moving your web and mobile applications to the cloud.
As the corporate perimeter becomes obsolete, now is the time to embrace a zero trust security architecture. This "verify and never trust" model enables you to provide secure, unified access to all enterprise applications without providing network access.
Web and Mobile Performance
Web and Mobile Performance
We have new powerful data and automation built to enhance every user's experience on web and mobile applications — so you and your development team can focus on increasing revenue.
DevOps success is all in the (cloud) delivery. Now you can quickly integrate Akamai into existing developer workflows, streamlining cloud deployment and delivery.
New for Cloud Security:
- CI/CD processes are now easier to follow with Akamai integrated application security controls
- More relevant and actionable threat intelligence with client reputation tailored to your organization
- Protect your mobile apps and APIs from emerging threats like credential stuffing
- Stay ahead of the doubling of DDoS attack sizes with the expanded Prolexic platform
- Streamline analysis and incident response with the single view for Akamai security solutions, including a unified dashboard into attack data from Kona Site Defender, Bot Manager, and Client Reputation
New for Enterprise Security:
- Easy migration towards a zero trust security architecture using a security service in the cloud
- Unified platform to provide single sign-on and access controls across IaaS, SaaS, and on-premises apps
- Ability to leverage Akamai app security and performance capabilities for corporate apps while obfuscating enterprise infrastructure
New for Web and Mobile Performance:
- Measure what matters: Improve end-user experiences and calculate business impact
- Perception matters: Uncover performance blind spots by measuring perceived performance through real user interactions with digital content
- What’s inside matters: Reduce page weight and complexity with page construction metrics that help you characterize problematic page elements
- How you get there matters: Fine-tune your optimization strategy with CDN metrics that give you insight on how delivery impacts app experience
- Maximize web, mobile app, and API performance with universal caching, adaptive acceleration techniques, and full control over first- and third-party scripts
New for DevOps:
- Securing applications with APIs to script WAF deployment, configuration, and auditing, while simplifying protection with version control for rapid iterations of apps and APIs
- Simplified application security management with automatic detection and response to API definitions
- Fast reaction with real-time insights into security events, providing immediate protection of web-facing APIs from application attacks, credential abuse, and DDoS
- Agile development with faster rule activations, granular content management, and promotional deployments
- API-based CI/CD automation for rapid CDN deployment, protection, policy configuration, and app customization
New for OTT Experiences:
- Deliver consistent, high-quality video streams at scale, while bridging the latency gap between OTT and broadcast
- Maintain and improve the quality as well as the reliability of streams through proactive monitoring, alerting, live support and mitigation
- Engage online viewers with cross-platform, dynamically targeted ads for live and on-demand video streams
- Secure OTT video services, content and viewers from a growing number of cyber threats
See how the Akamai Intelligent Platform™
can help secure and grow your business
Akamai Cloud Security Solutions
Protect your organization, customers, and employees from ever-evolving cyber threats with Akamai’s cloud security solutions. Via 24/7 monitoring, we collect and analyze terabytes of attack data, billions of bot requests, and hundreds of millions of IP addresses to solidify your defenses and keep you informed.
Trends in the Cost of Web Application & Denial of Service Attacks
Discover the prevalence and costs of web application attacks and denial of service (DDoS) attacks, see what organizations are doing to try to stop attacks, and identify the barriers to protection.
Protect Your Online Business from Credential Stuffing
This e-book explains the threat of credential stuffing, how bots vary in sophistication, and how that affects bot detection and management technology required to stop them.
Web Application Protector
Make security easier with a web application firewall (WAF) and DDoS protection solution that is fast to deploy and easy to manage — even for organizations without a dedicated security staff or training.
Support for TLS 1.3
TLS 1.3 reduces latency to improve performance, and its state-of-the-art encryption improves security. On top of that, it is easy to implement. Watch this brief video to learn more about Akamai's support for TLS 1.3.
Actionable Threat Intelligence, Tailored to You
Better understand the risk that every malicious client presents as they first interact with your website, using dynamic risk scores tailored specifically to your organization.
Introducing Web Security Analytics
Analyze your attack traffic more easily than ever before, with high-level dashboards and customizable filters that allow you to quickly zoom into different areas of your attack traffic for analysis.
Take a Tour of New Routed Dashboard
Take a tour of the new Routed Dashboard, offering an intuitive understanding of your Prolexic deployment as well as visibility into the latest attacks.
TLS 1.3 Support Is Coming this Spring
Get onboard with faster, reliable, and more secure web with TLS 1.3.
Zero Trust Explained in 60 Seconds
Digital transformation has significant implications for today's enterprise attack surface, network and security architectures. Learn why a zero trust security architecture is the answer for organizations.
Akamai Zero Trust Architecture
Discover how an enterprise can move to a no-perimeter security that embraces zero trust and BeyondCorp ideologies by transitioning applications to the Akamai platform.
Unified Single Sign-on Product Trial
A lifesaver for businesses that have employees or contractors working remotely or around the world. This trial offers simple and secure third-party application access, and is easy for IT to manage and implement.
Multi-factor Authentication Integration with Duo
Akamai continues to build a zero trust ecosystem by integrating its Enterprise Application Access (EAA) with Duo's Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution.
mPulse: Measure What Matters: New Metrics to Improve User Experiences
Get an overview of why measuring perceived performance, page construction, and middle-mile metrics are important to give you a competitive advantage.
Introducing New Metrics from mPulse to Help You Measure What Matters
Watch this brief video to learn about what's new from the mPulse product team and how you can measure what matters to improve end-user experiences.
Perception Matters: Measure Perceived Performance
Get a deep dive into how perceived performance is measured by mPulse in this blog from product manager Lauren Younger.
Monitor, Optimize, Validate: The 2018 Digital Performance Methodology
What’s the link between online performance and business results? Real user experiences — and how they change with device, connectivity, and location.
What's Inside Matters: Page Construction Metrics
The recipe for performance starts with the right ingredients. Learn how the very elements you introduce into the experience could be getting in the way of performance and what you can do about it.
Monitor, Optimize, Validate: The 2018 Digital Performance Methodology
By continuously monitoring the impact of digital performance on user behavior, optimizing online applications to improve business outcomes, and validating that changes are successful, you can turn insight into action.
How You Get There Matters: Middle-mile Visibility to Drive CDN Strategy
The strategy you use to deliver your experience to users is just as critical as the strategy you use to design and build it. Are you getting the most out of your delivery and acceleration strategy?
Akamai Developer Webinar: 2018 Spring Release
Some really great things are coming for developers and admins with the Akamai 2018 Spring Release. Register now for our webinar to get an overview of our latest initiatives.
Announcing the Akamai 2018 Spring Release
The Akamai 2018 Spring Release includes a ton of great new stuff. Check out this brief overview of what’s available, and what we're excited about.
What’s New with Akamai for DevOps
As part of our 2018 Spring Release, we are excited to announce even more exciting DevOps-focused initiatives.
Introducing Akamai CLI 1.0
The new Akamai CLI 1.0 has added many much-requested features, as well as several we came up with ourselves. Check it out.
Defining Your APIs to Protect
Learn about API definition files and how they are used, both inside and outside of Akamai.
Bot Manager Mobile SDK
Introducing the availability of the Bot Manager Premier Mobile Protection Module (BMP Mobile), now including a Software Development Kit (SDK) for iOS and Android.
Brotli from Origin
Brotli from Origin is now officially released and available to customers who use any Akamai delivery product.
Live Linear Solution
Deliver pristine experiences to every viewer, 24/7, with the lowest possible latency — over an Internet environment that was never designed to do so.
Free Trial Adaptive Media Delivery
Sign up for a trial of Akamai's market-leading delivery solution. No service fees. No integration fees.
Report: Game On!
Teams, leagues, TV networks, digital entrants, and players themselves are all embracing innovation and connecting with fans in cutting-edge ways. We talked to eight industry executives to get a better understanding of the initiatives, and which ones have the greatest impact.
Media Services Live
Akamai’s Media Services Live focuses on bringing reliability and scale to live streaming. The new liveOrigin™ capabilities are designed to operate in concert to support the same level of quality for online video streaming that is expected of traditional broadcast television.
Broadcast Operations Control Center
A managed solution for customers looking to offload (or supplement) proactive monitoring, alerting, live support, and mitigation for their OTT video streams to Akamai media experts.
Quality is the core differentiator for Live Linear services. Success rests on providing viewers with the content they want to see at broadcast-level quality. Akamai’s purpose-built Live Linear solution helps deliver the four “must-haves” for providing a high-quality live linear experience.
Streaming live events remains a complex endeavor. Learn how our team has applied nearly two decades of experience to provide broadcasters with a way to deliver broadcast-level quality live events.
Video on Demand
Buffering is bad for business, regardless of how viewers access your content. SVOD subscribers’ quality expectations outstrip those of either ad-supported or transactional models. With Akamai as your partner, keep viewers happy and loyal to your service with exceptional quality.
The State of Media Security
A key part of delivering that viewer experience will be securing it — not only the content itself, but perhaps more importantly, your applications, sites, and data, as the amount of cyberattacks continues to grow.