Get In Touch
Chat with Sales
- Call us
- Customer Support For immediate customer support please call +1-6174444699 or email us at email@example.com
- Email Us Please email Akamai Sales and we will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Cambridge, MA |
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the world’s largest and most trusted cloud delivery platform, today announced that Info Security Products Guide, the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide, has named Akamai cloud security solutions as winners in eight different categories at the 14th Annual 2018 Global Excellence Awards ceremony held in San Francisco last night, April 16.
These prestigious global awards recognize cybersecurity and information technology vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions, and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies. More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2018 Global Excellence Awards Finalists and Winners.
Akamai cloud security solutions were recognized with the following awards:
- Bot Manager Premier: Gold Winner for Best Security Product/Solution for Finance and Banking
- Bot Manager Premier: Gold Winner for best Security Product/Solution for Online and E-commerce
- Bot Manager Premier: Silver Winner for Most Innovative Security Service of the Year
- Akamai Prolexic DDoS Solutions: Silver Winner for Best Managed Security Service
- Akamai Prolexic DDoS Solutions: Bronze Winner for Best Security Service
- Kona Site Defender: Silver Winner for Best Innovation in Cloud Security
- Kona Site Defender: Silver Winner for Best Website and Web Application Security
- Enterprise Application Access (EAA): Bronze Winner for Best Access Management Solution
- In addition, EAA is a Finalist in the 2018 SC Awards for Best Cloud Security Solution. Winners will be announced tonight, April 17
“Akamai has been committed to bringing a layered, cloud-based security solution to market, and we’re excited to see this approach validated by the judges for the Global Excellence Awards program,” said Ashutosh Kulkarni, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Web Security and Performance business units at Akamai. “By providing an adaptive threat protection platform, Akamai is allowing our customers to take advantage of Akamai’s unparalleled visibility and intelligence as they grow in size and sophistication. Our goal is to help them reduce their threat surface; maximize their application, infrastructure, and data security; and realize success as agile, digital enterprises.”
These latest awards join the growing list of third-party accolades being earned by Akamai’s cloud security solutions. Most recently, industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan recognized Akamai as a Market Leader in Bot Risk Management Solutions.
To learn more and see Akamai’s award-winning cloud security solutions in action, please visit the Akamai booth #N3625 in Moscone Center North during the RSA Conference in San Francisco, April 17-19, 2018.