A Blueprint for Zero Trust Architecture
Actionable Implementation Guide by Akamai's CTO
Traditional hub-and-spoke networks and the castle-and-moat security they rely on can't support today's remote workforce, cloud applications, and sophisticated threat actors.
Enter Zero Trust security: Every machine, user, and server is untrusted until proven otherwise. But how do you implement Zero Trust?
In his executive guide, Akamai CTO Charlie Gero outlines a phased, actionable approach to adopting a Zero Trust architecture. He examines:
- The current state of enterprise security and how we got here
- Zero Trust Access methodology and architectural visualization
- Application access vs. network access frameworks
- Threat protection and performance optimizations
- User grouping and migration plan
- 8-step blueprint for application rollout
Complete the form to get your copy of the guide.
The number one cause of today's corporate breaches is a failure to move away from outdated enterprise security architectures. And it's only going to get worse.Charlie Gero, Akamai CTO