State of the Internet / Security: Financial Services — Hostile Takeover Attempts
Learn About Evolving Attack Patterns and Emerging Security Trends
Attacks against financial services companies are growing in quantity and sophistication. And since the sophisticated tactics used against this industry often spread to others, it’s important to read the new State of the Internet / Security: Financial Services — Hostile Takeover Attempts report for a comprehensive view of the evolving threat landscape.
It looks at many of the ways criminal tactics have evolved to better overcome your defenses. You’ll learn about:
- API development issues that create the most headaches for security professionals
- Newly discovered vulnerabilities that helped propel LFI past SQLi as the number one attack vector against financial institutions
- The reason behind the unusually high density of DDoS attacks that target financial institutions
- Security marketing tactics that may do more harm than good
- Elements of the Zero Trust framework that help defend against credential stuffing, web application, and DDoS attacks
You’ll also meet the computing pioneer whose team found the first computer “bug.” Download the State of the Internet / Security: Financial Services — Hostile Takeover Attempts report now.